A Professional Feng Shui Consultation – I will advise you how to Feng Shui your Home
Carrying out a Feng Shui Consultation is a fascinating skill that can take years – a lifetime to understand and use. A good consultant can save you a lot of time and effort! They need good lineage and ask them who taught them? What kind of research are they involved in? Feng Shui needs to be taught to them by a Master. A consultant needs to understand and perceive Chi. Do they have a background in this domain? Landscape Feng Shui is so fundamental and yet overlooked by so many so called experts. What ‘support’ is your property or office receiving?
A Feng Shui Consultation with Jon Sandifer
Essentially what I am doing is surveying your space accurately from a Feng Shui perspective. During this process you will discover strengths and weaknesses of your property, the areas that you can activate or use for the benefit of your health or career while at the same time, there may be areas of your property that you need to make adjustments to in order to slow down the Chi or soften any negativity that could be detrimental to your health or your relationship or your work. Personally, I would always suggest you having an accurate Feng Shui Consultation and analysis of your home. If you treat my work on this level, you will gain a lot from the survey and my insights. If you are looking for a superficial Feng Shui makeover with lots of windchimes, crystals, water features and 3 legged toads, then I am not the person to ask to visit!
Here is the process for your Feng Shui Consultation:
- When I arrive I give you a printed I Ching Astrology report of the two main householders at the property based on dates of birth and discuss this aspect of Feng Shui with you.
- I take my Lo Pan compass and my personal handbooks of formulae and begin to survey your property with its floorplan which you ideally send me in advance. Initially I begin outside and then work my way around the property, room by room. This process can last up to an hour or longer and I like to be left alone as I take many readings, make several calculations and draw up my report at the same time.
- For the final hour, I sit with you and go over the major points that I have noted during the Feng Shui Consultation and indicate precisely what you need to do. These recommendations vary from property to property and to give you an idea, they could include:- re-hanging a door, re-painting a door, adjusting the angle of a door, redecorating a room, re-positioning a mirror, introducing a water feature, taking down a windchime, recommending more light in a particular area, altering the position of your bed, desk or sofa.
- I also give you a signed copy of one of my 8 books
Here is a brief summary of the majority of what I cover whilst doing your Feng Shui Consultation and surveying your property:
- Calculation of each individual’s 9 star astrology
- Lo Shu number of each individual on the property
- Outside the property I check the Form School – looking for the Mountain, the Tiger, the Dragon and the Phoenix – your support
- Where is the Chi coming from relative to the front door
- Using the Lo Pan Compass – which Mountain is the Chi entering the property from
- Surveying the plot and sub-dividing it into 9 areas relative to the Early Heaven Sequence Trigrams
- Inside the property I check obvious Form School strengths and weaknesses e.g. sharp edges, sharp corners, badly hung doors, beds under beams, desks by windows etc.
- I calculate the horoscope of the house using Late Heaven Sequence Trigrams
- I check each of the 9 sectors of the property to ascertain where the Chi is at its strongest and weakest during this current Fate Period
- Using the 5 Elements I check colours relative to each room and sector of the property
- I calculate the Flying Stars for each sector of the property and make recommendations to either strengthen or drain the Chi
- I fly the Lo Shu stars room by room to locate the best position for desks, cooker, bed, wardrobe etc
Feng Shui Consultation Prices
- 6+ Bedroom House Consultation – £550 (approx 4 hours)
- 4 -5 Bedroom House Consultation – £450 (approx 3.5 hours)
- 2 -3 Bedroom House Consultation – £375 – (approx 3 hours)
- Small offices with 2-3 staff – £450 (approx 3.5 hours)
- Larger offices with more employees please email me and I will call you to quote.
Please email me for more information – click here